General terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all business relations between the Online-Shop of Tantris Restaurant GmbH & Co.Betriebs-KG (https://tantris.de/shop ) and a consumer in the version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract.
(2) A "consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
(3) Deviating, conflicting or supplementary general terms and conditions shall not become part of the contract unless their validity is expressly agreed.
§ 2 Contracting party, conclusion of contract
(1) The purchase contract is concluded with Tantris Restaurant GmbH & Co. Betriebs-KG, Johann-Fichte-Str.7, 80805 Munich (hereinafter referred to as "TANTRIS MAISON CULINAIRE").
(2) The presentation of the vouchers in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order vouchers. By ordering the desired voucher, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) A binding contract can also be concluded beforehand as follows: If you have chosen credit card payment, the contract is concluded at the time the credit card is charged.
§ 3 Prices & Shipping Costs
All prices include the applicable statutory value added tax and do not include shipping costs. You can find out more about the shipping costs at the offers and under the link: https://tantris.de/shop/
§ 4 Validity of the vouchers
Each voucher is transferable and valid for 3 years from the date of issue. The duplication, editing or manipulation of the goods vouchers is not permitted. In case of loss, theft or illegibility of goods vouchers as well as spelling mistakes in the e-mail address of the voucher recipient, we assume no liability and cannot replace the goods voucher.
§ 5 Payment
In our shop you can use the following payment methods:
(1) Credit card
Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. collects the invoice amount from the customer's specified credit card account. In the event of assignment, payment can only be made to Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. with debt-discharging effect. The credit card will be charged immediately after the customer has sent the order in the online shop. The provider remains responsible for general customer inquiries even if the payment method credit card payment via Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd is selected. The terms and conditions of Stripe Payments Europe can be viewed at https://stripe.com/de/legal.
The related privacy notice of Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd can be found here: https://stripe.com/de/privacy#translation.
a) Within the framework of the PayPal Plus payment service, we offer you various payment methods as PayPal Services. You will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment details, confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment instruction to PayPal. If you have chosen the PayPal payment method, you must be registered there in order to be able to pay the invoice amount, or you must first register and legitimise yourself with your access data. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process. If you have chosen the payment method credit card, you do not need to be registered with PayPal to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be carried out by your credit card company at PayPal's request immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction and after your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder, and your card will be charged. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
(3) In the event of a delay in payment, we are entitled to charge interest on arrears at a rate of 5% p.a. above the base interest rate (§ 247 BGB). We reserve the right to prove higher damages.
§ 6 Self-collection
TANTRIS MAISON CULINAIRE delivers by mail order. The customer also has the option to collect the goods from TANTRIS MAISON CULINAIRE, Johann-Fichte-Straße 7, 80805 Munich, Germany, during the respective opening hours.
§ 7 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been received.
§ 8 Contract text storage
TANTRIS MAISON CULINAIRE saves the text of the contract and sends you the order data and the GTC of TANTRIS MAISON CULINAIRE by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time here on this page. For security reasons, your past orders are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§ 9 Terms of delivery
(1) TANTRIS MAISON CULINAIRE ships the goods to the delivery address provided by the customer. The shipping details are shown under the link: Shipping.
(2) If TANTRIS MAISON CULINAIRE is in default of delivery for which it is responsible or if delivery becomes impossible, TANTRIS MAISON CULINAIRE shall only be liable for damages of the Customer arising therefrom if TANTRIS MAISON CULINAIRE is guilty of intent or gross negligence, otherwise liability shall be excluded. Claims of the Customer not based on delay in delivery shall remain unaffected.
§ 10 Warranty
The customer's claims in the event of defects shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
§ 11 Data protection
We collect and store the data of our customers necessary for the business transaction. When processing personal data, we observe the statutory provisions. Details can be found in our data protection declaration. You will receive information about your stored personal data at any time.
§ 12 Final provisions
(1) Offsetting against claims of TANTRIS MAISON CULINAIRE is excluded, unless the customer's claim is undisputed, legally established or ready for decision.
(2) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
(3) The legal relationship between you and AIKON is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The provisions of the Vienna UN Sales Convention shall not apply. The same applies to any other interstate agreements, even after their adoption into German law. In the case of contracts with consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
(4) Should individual or several provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid in whole or in part, the remainder of the contract shall remain valid. The invalid or missing provisions shall be replaced by the respective statutory provisions.
(5) Legal information on alternative dispute resolution:
The EU Commission has provided a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This gives consumers the opportunity to initially resolve disputes in connection with their online order without having to go to court. The dispute resolution platform is available under the external link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We always want to settle differences of opinion regarding the service we provide amicably and out of court. However, we are not obliged to participate in a conciliation procedure and unfortunately cannot offer you participation in such a procedure.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel your contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Tantris Restaurant GmbH & Co. Betriebs-KG, Johann-Fichte-Str.7, 80805 Munich, Germany, e-mail email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. e-mail or letter sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the model withdrawal form provided here (below) for this purpose, but it is not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient if you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded. (§ 312g para. 2 No. 2 BGB). This applies in particular to perishable foodstuffs.'
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Name of the company (in the case of a sole proprietorship, name of the proprietor):
Street and house number:
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper):
* please delete as applicable